Chris is an accomplished, inspiring and informative public speaker of many years’ standing and is renowned for her passion, enthusiasm and integrity.
Chris has presented at/to:
- Expert Seminars for social care and NHS staff on subjects related to person-centred care
- Age UK managers conferences
- The Government’s Concordat for the ‘Putting People First’ programme
- Numerous events across the South East region arranged by the Department of Health to introduce personal budgets
- Local authorities wanting to introduce person-centred care across the South East Region
- Enable Scotland to develop person-centred care across Scotland
- Care UK (specifically) about dementia
- Worthing Law Society
0800 088 6184 or use our contact form
Chris writes all of her own material. She brings her stimulating and informative talks to life through anecdotes and case studies sourced directly from managing services for older people and leading flagship projects that introduced person-centred practice in social care and the NHS.
Speaking topics include:
- Mum and Dad – a true story of personalised care
- Losing the label and finding the person
- Why the past is the present for people living with dementia
- Personal dementia care
- Putting the heart into caring for older people
- Care-less or caring?
- New ways of working with older people
- How to avoid negligence claims with older clients
- The Care Act 2014
Chris spoke at one of our conferences about personalisation and self-directed support. She spoke about her experiences of personalisation, on both a professional and a personal level, with such passion, conviction and warmth, that she was the clear highlight of the day for many of our delegates. Thank you Chris for your fantastic contribution.