Independent care management West Sussex, Surrey and East SussexCONTACT RELATIVE MATTERS TODAY
Relative matters provide an independent care management, social work service and occupational therapy for people in later life.
For busy professionals and families living overseas or at a distance, we can be there when you can’t. Acting as a local point of contact, we coordinate and oversee the care and the support given and alert an appropriate professional or family member should any change or issue of concern arise.
We have introduced a tailored range of services, regular visits and spot checks, frequent updates and care reviews to provide that much-needed reassurance and peace of mind.
Our unrivalled knowledge of the care sector, expert advice and extensive level of support, is matched by our flexibility and excellent customer service.
We offer different levels of service, and each one is tailored to individual requirements.
- A visit of up to one hour to check a client’s wellbeing, including observing, listening and talking to the client and travel.
- Taking appropriate action to resolve challenges, in consultation with appropriate professionals, carers, GP etc.
- Checking the kitchen and fridge, bedroom and medication supply if the client is living in their own home.
- Checking with the senior carer on duty to inquire if there are any issues that need to be addressed – if living in a care or nursing home.
Annual Care Review
- A review meeting lasting up to two hours
- A comprehensive written report setting out the evidence against the care plan.
- Confirmation that the client’s needs are being met in the current care environment.
- Identify whether the client’s needs have increased to become eligible for higher rate Attendance Allowance, Funded Nursing Care or NHS Continuing Healthcare.
- Check End-of-Life plans are in place.
- Check CQC inspection report.
- Check placement remains financially sustainable.
Email and telephone support plus travel costs within a 10-mile radius of Worthing.
Contact us to discuss your specific needs, and we will design a package of monitoring visits and annual reviews to meet your requirements.
“We were impressed with a recommendation about mum having an iPad so we could communicate with her via Facetime. We were very happy with the service we received
from Relative Matters.”
PRIVATE CLIENTS – NEW ZEALAND