Solicitors servicesCONTACT RELATIVE MATTERS TODAY
Services for Solicitors and Lawyers
We offer professional advice on the complexities of the care system including legislative, Local Authority and NHS policy changes, to support your legal responsibilities.
Our experienced multi-disciplinary team of consultants includes Social Workers, Occupational Therapists and Nurses, with experience in NHS Continuing Health Care, who work with you and your clients to identify the most suitable cost-effective and sustainable care and support solutions.
It is not the best use of a busy professional’s time and it makes sense to hand this task over to an expert in the field – someone with the experience and contacts to sort through the options quickly and present an evidence-based report on a range of well-researched choices, for a competitive fee.
Relative Matters can:
- Act as Certificate Provider
- Assess Mental Capacity (COP3) as defined by the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Attend Best Interest Meetings on behalf of deputies or advisors
- Advise on statutory funding & benefit eligibility
- Act as Attorney for Health and Welfare LPAs.
Independent care advice will give you:
- Reassurance that our expert advice is unbiased, wholly independent and client focused
- An in-depth understanding of the health and social care system
- Information on a wide range of options which can be innovative and cost-effective to meet your client’s care and support needs
- Access to a multi-disciplinary team of professionals with in-excess of 100 years experience in the NHS, health and social care industry between them who can offer a multi-disciplinary perspective when necessary
- Reassurance that an older or vulnerable client is receiving the best care possible or present you with solution focused options
- Reassurance for Court of Protection scrutiny
- Comprehensive Care Assessments
- Evidence-based reviews
- Occupational Therapy Assessments
- Person-centred care planning
- Arranging personalised care at home or in a carefully selected care home
- Costing and negotiating care packages
- Financial assessments for social care/NHS eligibility and welfare benefit entitlement
- Care management and monitoring
- Attendance Allowance applications
- End-of-life planning
“We were delighted to have discovered Chris Moon-Willems and her company, Relative Matters. We have every confidence in both instructing her when we are Attorney or Deputy and recommending her directly to clients and their families. You can rely on Chris to go the extra mile in ensuring that the client is treated with dignity and respect and that their needs are the central consideration for any decisions that need to be faced. She offers practical experience and a caring professional manner that combine to provide confidence and reassurance for individuals and families facing the distinct challenges of later life.”
Partner Bennett Griffin Solicitors LLP- WORTHING